Bloggers' Rules and Policies
Blog Submission Requirements:
DO NOT SUBMIT BLOGS THAT DO NOT MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS. Attempting to submit blogs that do not meet the following requirements may result in suspension.
- Your blog must be at least 3 months old and be cached/indexed in the major search engines, including Google. To verify that your page is currently cached, you can type Cache:yourdomainname.com into the Google search bar.
- Your blog must have a minimum of 10 backlinks. Backlink analysis is verified through Majestic SEO. Enter your blog URL into the search box and view the ‘Fresh Index’ results before submitting your site to be sure it meets the minimum requirement.
- You must complete all accepted posts within 5 days of acceptance, or your account will be suspended.
- Your blog must be submitted to a category that is the most relevant for your site. (Example: if your blog name or theme is business related, you should not submit the blog to the auto category.)
- Your blog must contain at least 10 archived posts with a minimum of 3000 combined word count. You are required to have an archive section, or a clear way to navigate to your archive section located on the homepage.
- The URL being submitted must be the homepage of your blog. You are required to register the correct URL where your blog is located (including sub-domains or directories). If your blog is located on http://www.domain.com/blog/, for instance, we will not accept http://www.domain.com as a valid URL.
- Posts must be archived permanently like the other posts on your blog. You are not allowed to remove them. In addition your blog must have links to archived posts on the homepage. This can be in the form of a category list or a calendar which links to pages that then link to your past posts. All links and text must remain unchanged. If we find out that you are removing posts or links your account will be suspended and we may withhold future earnings.
- All posts must be written in English, unless otherwise specified by the advertisers. Your posts must be spell checked and not contain an excessive amount of grammar errors.
- All posts must appear on the Homepage of your blog and the date must be the same as the day you submit the completed post URL to us. The post must remain on the homepage for at least 24 hours from the time you submit the article into SponsoredReviews. If you use post excerpts on the Homepage, at least 50 words and one link to the advertisers site must appear in the excerpt.
- All posts must contain unique content. You are not allowed to copy a post from another site or to use public domain or copyrighted material on your post. If you duplicate content from another source your account will be temporarily suspended for a minimum of 7 days and you will be asked to remove the post and will not be paid for it. If you continue to duplicate content your account will be permanently suspended.
- Spun/Computer Generated content is not allowed. If we find that the content in your posts appears to be spun content your account will be permanently suspended. Recent algorithms released by major search engines now search not only the link in the content, but the quality of the content in the entire post. You must write the content using good grammar or you are putting yourself at risk for losing rankings.
Blog Submission Rules:
- You may not submit multiple blogs with the same exact template and/or content.
- Your blog must not contain duplicate content scraped from other sites.
- You must price your blog reasonably. Extraordinarily high prices for low quality blogs will not be accepted.
- The URL being submitted should not contain text with hate language.
- We reserve the right to reject blogs that contain too much visual clutter. You are free to use ads, banners and badges, but if they overwhelm the content itself we might suspend your blog (this refers to extreme cases, most blogs are not affected by this rule).
- Completed Blog posts must be permanently archived and not purposely removed from your website for at least a minimum of 1 year.
- You must not make rude or unconstructive comments about an advertiser in your posts. You should not accept an offer to write a post if you do not have at least something constructive and professional to say.
- All Posts must be honest and professional. We will not accept posts where the blogger has lied or made up stories about a product. Advertisers do not expect dishonest posts and neither do we. If you find an advertiser asking you to be dishonest please report it to Support.
- You must own the blog that you are submitting for at least 3 month. Free-for-all or community article/blogs will not be accepted. Hosted blogs from sites like blogspot are acceptable if there is real content on them and they aren’t just created paid posts.
- You are not allowed to use a rel=nofollow tag on the links to the advertisers, unless requested by the advertiser.
- You are not allowed to advertise your own paid post or post service inside of a post written for sponsoredreviews.com.
- Posts cannot contain excessive in-text advertising (e.g., Kontera) or sponsored links other than those of the advertiser, unless otherwise specified by the advertiser. Advertisers do not want to see links competing for clicks on the post that they are paying for. We reserve the right to reject posts that do have these types links. Anything with more than 3 will be rejected.
- Having more than one blog on a domain is not permitted. For example, if you have a domain http://www.domain.com which has a blog located at http://www.mydomain.com/blog, you cannot have another blog in our system located at www.domain.com/blog2.
- If you are using a free hosted blogging platform (e.g., Blogger or Wordpress.com) you are allowed to have more than one blog, as long as the content is different. This goes for any free blog host that provides sub-domains (e.g., http://subdomain.blogspot.com). This exception does not cover free hosting platforms that use directories ( http://www.domain.com/directory/). In this case the one blog per domain rule shall apply.
- Communicating with advertisers listed in SponsoredReviews regarding doing paid posts is strictly forbidden and will result in account suspension.
MarketPlace and Bidding Rules:
- Read carefully the opportunity requirements before placing a bid. Bloggers that are found bidding for opportunities that they do not qualify for will have their accounts suspended.
- Pay attention to the minimum number of words required and the post type. Completed posts that do not meet these guidelines will not be accepted.
- If you have multiple blogs you can bid on opportunities with as many blogs as you like, just remember that each post must be unique and not duplicated.